Alright, time to get back to the weekly posts. No more excuses.
So I’m a member of some scrapbooking groups on Facebook and yesterday the question came up about what my most used embellishments were on my spreads. I had a picture in my head of washi tape, wood veneers, labels and my Dymo (you know that type of label maker that makes embossed letters on a plastic strip). I inventoried all of my spreads for 2016 and I was so far off. Not one of those embellishments were on the top list. What?! How can I not know what I’m using?
Anyway, this turned out to be my most used embellishments for 2016 so far:
1. Stamps (never thought of myself as a stamper but I’ve used stamps on every single spread this year).
2. Tiny word stickers (pretty new obsession I would say but I might be surprised if I go back to older albums, I clearly have no sense for these things).
3. Color shine from Heidi Swapp (Pokémon’s catch phrase Gotta catch ’em all apply here, although I mostly use black. And gold)
4. Stickers (good because I have quite a few in my drawers…)
5. Tiny attacher (the one from Tim Holtz – one of the best things I’ve ever bought)
6. Die cuts (the store bought ones, not the ones I punch out myself)
In my defense I used to use labels a lot more than I do now. What changed?
And here is a sneak peak for April’s theme in the Pocket Your Year-class